It gives us great pleasure to announce that Adaptive Processes successfully completes Enterprise Architecture and testing course for central bank of the United Republic of Tanzania.
- Adaptive is India’s No.1 BA training provider and one of the very first IIBA EEPs in India. Adaptive conducted more than 50 workshops in Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, New Delhi, and Manila in 2012
- Adaptive has trained more than 1000 participants and conducted 100+ workshops in India, USA, Thailand and Philippines. Our trainings have received excellent feedback.
- Adaptive has partnered with organizations such as CTS, GE,Fujitsu, NEC, SunGard, JPMC, Oracle, IBM, Ness, Reliance, Mahindra Comviva, DLF and 100+ other companies in India and world.
- Assisted organizations such as AkzoNobel, Ness, and Infinite Computers etc. in improving their business analysis practices.
- Workshops associated with eLearning and BA toolkit to make it effective and reduce amount of time in class-room training.
- All our faculties are practicing business analysts, qualified CBAPs with 15+ years experience for corporate workshops. They have significant experience in business analysis, software project management and product development experience.
- 90+% participants reported 150% skill improvement after undergoing the workshop.
- Our CBAP success rate is 100%.
- Only training provider with 100% schedule adherence policy.